Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Wedding




So, we attended a wedding tonight. Susan was actually a friend of my sister's from long ago and she sang at our wedding years ago. I write mostly to share the pictures of the girls as they looked so cute.

Kailei was a handful. I can remember back when Keara was three and it was the hardest age for us. I fear the same is coming to be true for Kailei. She can be a real turkey. We may not be able to take her in public if it gets much worse. I tried getting a sitter but had no luck so the girls had to come with us. I was certainly pooped by the end of the evening. I think the girls had a great time though. Kailei especially loved the dancing. She was really burning the floor. She was dropping down into the splits, learning John Travolta moves (which she came to call "the finger dance") and was quite the entertainment for those nearby.

Keara enjoyed the dancing as well but as is typical with Keara she spent most of the time watching everyone else.

No comments: