Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Day Five in Hawaii

Another low key and relaxing day. Basically we walked, ate, read our book on the beach, ate again, read our book on the beach again, swam in the wonderfully warm water, swam in the wonderfully warm pool, watched a beautiful sunset and ate again. We are sad the trip is coming to an end. We have had a great time. Lynn and I would be happy to turn 40 again if it meant coming to Hawaii again as well.

We will be soaking up the last few rays of sun tomorrow morning and on the road in the afternoon. The trip was just amazing!!!!! A big thanks to my husband for taking such good care of the girls. You are the best Honey!

Aloha!

******
Dear Keara and Kailei,

I saw a sea turtle and a bunch of seals today. Mommy also swam in the ocean. The waves knocked me over quite a few times but it was fun. It was great talking to you today and I can't wait to see you both. Be good for Daddy. I love you. Remember your kissing hand.

Hugs and kisses,
Mommy

2 comments:

Zeb said...

Dear Mommy,

We miss you. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Hugs and Kisses, Keara and Kailei

Anonymous said...

Dear Christine
Your trip sounds wonderful, exciting, adventurous, and relaxing too! I lived vicariously through you all week; thinking of the warm water & sunny beahces!