Sunday, March 21, 2010

Thomas Is Coming Home

Britt and her mom will finally leave this week to get Thomas and bring him home.  After months of patiently waiting the time has arrived and Lucy and Frances will have a little brother.  Thomas is our godson so we are just as anxious to get him home too.  You can follow Britt's journey at http://web.mac.com/wymansl/Wyman_Family/China_Journey/China_Journey.html

Ironically enough Britt and I will be in Beijing for a short time together.  While I'll be with touring with school kids, she will be touring with parents who are anxiously waiting to get their children. We hope to be able to connect while we are there. Unfortunately that leaves the Dad's and kids home to fend for themselves.  I had hoped to be more of a support for Scott while Britt was gone but apparently God had different plans.  Hopefully Zeb and Scott will survive without us. 

Best wishes to the Wyman's as they begin a new chapter in their life.  We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are ready, how about you? I hope this snow doesn't delay my departure on Wednesday. Have a great trip and I hope to see you in Beijing! Good luck Zeb-have fun with the girls!