Sunday, September 9, 2007

Anika's Dedication

After the baby shower on Sunday I rushed into Denver to go to my niece's one month dedication. The timing was perfect as I walked in the door only to have the dedication a few minutes later. Unfortunately, I rushed so much that I forgot my camera which I hate to do but there you have it.

Anyway, a nice service was presented in Vietnamese and English (I think they had the interpreter there just for us but we appreciated it) .

Anika didn't seem overly thrilled about anything at the ripe old age of 31 days but a good time was had by all.

Keara loves her new baby cousin and I'm working really hard at becoming her favorite Aunt since my nephew seems to be "anti-girl". I have to steal all the hugs and kisses I get from him but I'll take what I can get.

Grandma and Grandpa made another trip up from Walsh for the event so it was good to see them too. It has been a summer full of activities and I think they are looking forward to staying in Walsh for a little while.

No comments: