Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Girls are Gone


Well, it is that special time of year when the girls get to go to visit their Grandparents in Walsh, Colorado. It has been a highlight for Keara the past few summers and this year Kailei is joining her. We packed them off and shipped them off Thursday and they will spend a wonderful (yet hot) week with Grandma and Grandpa.

I can remember when I was a little girl and spending time with Grandma and Papa T in Florida. It was the best and I cherish those memories still today. As much as I miss having the girls around, I also know how special this is for them.

Life in Walsh moves at a different pace and I think it is great that they get the opportunity to go.

Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for having them down there. Enjoy your time together.

No comments: