Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Physical therapy progression

Week one: Arm is in sling. Can't do anything for myself. Zeb and Keara learning how to do my hair and put on my jewelry.

Week two: Arm is in brace. Still can't do my jewelry but can dress myself.

Week three: Getting lots of looks with my bionic arm. I can do my own jewelry now with a little bit of pain. I can also do my own hair. Woo hoo!

Week four: Had to wear it to Germany.  It was a pain since it was so cold and I had to wear a coat. Have to admit that I didn't wear it sometimes.

Week five: Got my brace off!  Still can't straighten out my arm but I can bend it pretty well.

Week six: No restrictions in physical therapy.  It is painful.  Hope this arm of mine straightens out. 

Week seven: Discharged from pt.  Get to save $20 a week.

Week eight: Orthopedist said all is good.  :)  Happy day!

No comments: