Friday, July 13, 2012

Kaileis Speech

Ni Hao,
(Chinese intro of name, age and enjoyment of dancing)

I live in Parker, Colorado and go to Pine Grove Elementary School. I am going into 3rd grade. My favorite subjects are art and math. I get good grades.

I take piano lessons and go to school on Saturdays for Chinese language and Chinese dance.

I have three dogs at home. One is a shihzu, one is a terroir, and one is a peekapoo. One is named Nala, one is named Lea and one is named Kodo. They are furry and playful.

My mom is so sweet and kind. My sister is nice and beautiful and my dad is nice and fun to play games with. I live near my Grammy and Poppy and my cousins.

My trip has been great. I've had fun many times and my heart loves China.

Thank you for taking care of me. It was great. You helped me grow up and now I'm very happy.

Xui Xui

No comments: