Sunday, August 12, 2007

Mother and Daughter go to the theatre



I'm hoping one of the girls develops a love for the theatre as much as I have. I keep taking Keara and she does enjoy it but I'm afraid the stage itself might scare her off. Oh well, it won't stop me from trying. Today we went and saw "The Little Mermaid". The show was well done. The set was amazing and I really enjoyed the characters. Keara liked Ariel and Flounder the best. I wish I could have brought Kailei but she is still a little young yet. I do think parts would have scared her at times and it was probably longer then she would have sat quietly. I did take them both to see Hairspray (the movie) and they liked it. That is definitely a must see for you theatre folks out there. Anyway, it is never a bad day when you can go to the theatre.

No comments: