Saturday, August 4, 2007

Horse Show Fun



Well, since we arrived home from our vacation Keara has been sick and now Kailei is. I started work again so it was bound to happen. I feel like we spent half of last year sick and hope this does not mean this next year will be the same.

With Kailei sick, Keara and I headed out to watch Mark in a horse show up in Loveland. He did a great job driving and we enjoyed ourselves. Tracie and family were there of course. Gary was put to work immediately so Tracie and I walked around, watched the classes and watched the kids. They rode some rides, ate junk food and played in the dirt. I was afraid Keara would never get clean but alas the layers of dirt did come off. I told her earlier she was just filthy and she promptly told me that "it was a horse show and you were supposed to be dirty." I couldn't argue with that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soungs like fun and sounds like you may need to clean the bathtub too.
Britt