Thursday, January 31, 2013

Viva la Mexico!!!

Left at the crack of dawn yesterday to head down to Cozumel with my friend Judith. Her daughter is getting married on Saturday so I am going as Judith's +1. it was a long day of travel but we finally got here around 4. It was very hot and humid. We basically unpacked and scoped the place out. We are staying at Iberostar which is an all inclusive resort (or at least that is the package we have). It is very nice.

I slept in today, making up for yesterday when I had to get up at 2:30am. Enjoyed a little breakfast by the pool and then did a few wedding errands. The weather is nice today. ther is cloud cover so it isn't unbearably hot. It is currently drizzling so we are sitting under an umbrella on the beach and reading. I feel like I'm in one of those vacation commercials - lying on the beach chair, waves splashing, drink in hand.. I'm sure you get the picture.

No Internet connection so I'm currently unplugged. Life is good.

No comments: