Monday, January 7, 2013

Zeb's Bum Leg

So a few days ago Zeb was leaving the house and told me he was going to a doctors appointment. Being the nosey wife I am I inquired for what. "Just a check up.", he stated. "A checkup for what?", I replied. "Oh, just the usual.", he said. Now I had noticed he was limping around but I thought he had just pulled a muscle or something.

Later on that day I was talking with the girls and one of them mentioned "Dad's foot". Inquiring minds had to know more so I found Zeb and asked to see his foot. Boy, was I surprised! From the knee down he was black and blue all over. Take a gander at the picture below.

Turns out he was playing basketball and took out one of the players accidentally. That player was fine but fell on top of Zeb's leg apparently.

It wasn't until a few days later that I found out the "player" was his brother Mitch. I should've known since Mitch already has a reputation for hurting my husband. :)

The doctor says nothings broken at this point but some of us are wondering because the swelling is quite large. Guess time will tell but in the mean time just call Zeb "Hop-a-Long."

No comments: