Sunday, January 20, 2013

Kailei-ism's

"I'm in chocolate heaven. Don't worry, I won't leave you behind baby!" said Kailei as she talked to her dessert.

**********

"Dag nab it! Or should i say, dang rabbits!"

********** 

Keara: "So what should I wear to your piano recital tonight?"

Kailei: "We'll, I can tell you that I'm pretty sure the men will be in tuxes."


**********
Kailei: "This song is dedicated to my sister who isn't here right now."

 **********
Keara: "Why can't I have my ears double-pierced?"
Kailei: "Yeah, and why can't I have a double-scoop of ice cream?"
 


********** 
"Your hair really looks cute...and that is not even sarcasm."

********** 
As she moves across the booth seat in a restaurant Kailei says quite loudly ..."Hey Mom, I'm bootie-scooching in public!." 

No comments: