Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Birthday

Really can't believe how fast the years are going.  The only blessing is that Zeb is older than I am but unfortunately I look older then he does so I suppose I should quit whining.

It was pretty low key this year.  With China in our future, all the reserve funds are going to that.

Mom did make some homemade spaghetti which was to die for and Dad did splurge and get me the ice cream cake I wanted to that made it special.

I also got some great homemade cards which was all I really needed.

Keara wrote:
Dear Mom,
Happy Birthday.  I hope you have a great day and all you wishes come true.  You are the best mom ever.  I hope you never change.  I love you.
Sincerely,
Keara

Zeb wrote:
You started out in Omaha,
Headed out to NYC.
Made it down to Caroline,
Then somehow ended up with me!

We had a ball in Yellowstone,
Messed around in Provincetown.
came to Parker for our first home,
And you never let me down.

Took a trip t London one year.
Then we went to Ireland
In China we shifted gears,
And found more love than we had planned!

We've been a lot of places now,
Some together, some apart.
But when you leave me now,
You always go with my heart!

Happy 45th Birthday Chris!

No comments: