Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Kailei-ism's

So Kailei was recently had a practice for her first communion which will be in a few weeks. They got to test the bread and wine out. I asked Kailei what she thought of them and she said, "I didn't like the cracker, but I liked the wine." (I'm in so much trouble with this one.)
***************
Zeb burned a wasp nest he found in the grill and as Kailei wached him she said, "I'll bet their saying, Oohh our house is on fire, help, it's burning" in wasp talk.
***************
Hunan, China is known for its spicy food so they call the little ones "spicy girls.". Kailei just told us, "I'm not a spicy girl. I'm a sweet girl now."
***************
"Would you like to be able to grow whiskers like this when you get older?", asked Zeb. "No, because then I'd have to be a boy, and wear weird underwear!", replied Kailei.
***************
  Zeb was punishing Kailei for her temper and told her he was going to "leave her to think about things" to which she replied, "I'll be weeping while I'm at it!"
***************
I was having Kailei tell the waitress thank you at the Chinese restaurant so she said, "Xie Xie. That's the technical term Mom."
***************
Kailei was complaining about how her sister makes her get everything.  "She says, 'Pweddy Pwease,' and I can't resist it!" cried Kailei as she burst into tears.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Laughing out loud - as always!