Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day 2011

It took Santa a while to show up at our house because Kailei was waking up about every two hours in order to see if he had come.  Finally, he was able to slip in and leave us some nice presents under the tree.  The girls woke up about 7:30am which wasn't too bad for Mom and Dad.  They opened their presents and were grateful for all that they got.  I think what I loved most was how kind the girls were to each other.  (see video below)



After presents are over, we quickly get dressed and head over to Grammy's house for the best breakfast ever.  I actually suggested at one point of moving the Christmas breakfast to another day so Grammy doesn't have to cook all day but the resounding "NO!" from everyone lead me to believe this is a tradition not to be messed with.  So we ate, opened more presents and ate some more.  Grammy's meals were delicious and the kids were spoiled as usual (actually, we all were).  We missed having Kevin and his family but they were in our hearts.  I'm bummed that my camera battery died so I only have a couple of pictures but trust me that good times were had by all.



No comments: