Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day


Well, I had a wonderful Mother's Day. The girls were up early to cook breakfast with Daddy and brought it upstairs to my room. I do enjoy breakfast in bed and the girls liked it too (they ate most of mine). Keara made me a beautiful keychain and Kailei colored a tea cup and put a tea bag and biscotti in there for me. It was very sweet.

I got to sleep some more after breakfast and apparently I needed it. I really kicked back this morning and enjoyed the family catering to my requests.

This evening we took Grammy and Poppy to out to dinner with us and enjoyed a meal at Red Lobster. We all ate until we could hardly move but it was yummy.

Naturally the best part of my day was just knowing that my girls are happy and healthy. I'm so grateful for all the joy they bring into my life. I'm truly blessed to have these two girls and I'm also blessed to have had a wonderful mother who taught me what love and family is all about.

1 comment:

Britt said...

Sounds like a wonderfully relaxing day! Happy Mother's Day to one GREAT Mom!!