Saturday, May 23, 2009

Keara's Writing Prompts


Writing prompt: If you had $100 to spend on someone else, who would you spend the money on?

Keara's response (spelling errors and all):

"I'd spend my money on my mom. I would buy her a brand new horse that looks lik her old horse. He died and my mom was very sad. I would buy it because she realy loves horses. I would also buy it because her old horse died. When she told me the story I was sad too."

(And yes, I cried.)

Writing prompt: What would your dream best friend be like?

Keara's response (spelling errors and all):

"My dream friend wold be nice like me. But she would be way neater than me. She would live in my living room. Her name would be Lizzy. Her favorite animal would be a dog. She would help the evierment just like me. That is what my dream best friend would be like."

No comments: