Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kailei's Chinese Class

Another year of Chinese language class is done. I must say that until today I wasn't sure if Kailei was learning a whole lot (only because I couldn't get her to say much) but today she proved me wrong. She counted, she sang, she said words. It was so much fun to hear her! Now I'm convinced that it was a good thing to put her in the language class and I will continue to do it for as long as I can. I so wish I had an ear for Chinese but languages escape me with the exception of sign language. I should probably learn something however or pretty soon her and her friends will be talking about me and I'll have no idea what they are saying. Hmmm...better get on that.

1 comment:

Britt Wyman said...

Fantastic Kailei! Anxious for my girls to join in the learning fun next year!