Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Break Is Here!


Spring break has finally arrived so we are planning on having a little fun and enjoying ourselves. My big wish is to sleep in a little but the odds of doing that aren't great. I can dream, can't I?

We kicked the week off with Kailei and I going to Monkey Business while Keara was in dance class. Then we met Zeb and Keara for dinner.

On Saturday we decided to have Nic and Sydney spend the night. This was a first time for Sydney and while I was a little nervous, all went well. Actually, it was Keara and Kailei who seemed to have some issues (at bedtime). Overall, it went well.

We celebrated Earth hour the same night so for one hour we were all running around with flashlights and eating sundaes by candlelight. Keara has suggested we have earth hour every night she enjoyed it so much. It is actually something we are going to think about doing every once in a while. It really was a lot of fun.

I have to share a couple of pictures of the cousins but ironically they were doing similar things on different floors of the house. I thought it was cute.




No comments: