Sunday, March 9, 2008

Fun Filled Weekend



This was the first weekend in a while which was not booked solid but it only takes a moment for that to change and spend our days seeing family and friends.

Friday night we went to see Beauty and the Beast and my school. I took the girls and while Keara loved it, the beast was a bit much for Kailei to handle. She did make it through the show but not without crying a bit and hiding in mom's arms.

Saturday was mellow. Did a little Easter shopping and then headed off to church. We met up with Mom, Tracie and crew and ended up going over there to eat dinner. Why does Mom's food just taste better than mine? Maybe it is the fact that I don't have to cook it. Anyway, I love just sitting around my parents house and just talking. I sure don't get the opportunity to do it as much as I would like these days.

Sunday we watched Frances and Lucy. Nothing like having four kids in the house to keep you on your toes. Actually, it really is pretty easy. Today we went to the park, Keara painted the girl's nails, we did a little artwork and had a talent show. Loads of fun. The kids play great together and Keara and Kailei are sad to see them leave each time.

No comments: