Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sisterly Love?

At this very moment the girls are upstairs arguing. I can hear the screaming and the crying. I once attended a love and logic class that said I should let them work it out but gosh... to hear all the commotion and not do anything is tough.

So, I'm going to my latest happy place which was last night to share some cute pictures with you.

The kids were out playing in the snow last night when Zeb was shoveling and came in freezing. While I was making hot chocolate for them, I looked over and saw them arm in arm sharing a blanket in front of the fire. Oh, how I love to capture those moments.

Later that night they wanted to sleep together. I recently told them that the MWCC group is planning a camping trip (yes, I know you what you are thinking about me and camping but nevertheless we are going). Keara is absolutely thrilled and has been talking about it ever since. Kailei just keeps asking if this is the night we are going. June will not be coming soon enough if this continues. Anyway, Keara stated she wants to "practice" sleeping in a tent so therefore last night they did just that. Just another moment to remember when they are screaming at each other.

No comments: