Monday, February 11, 2008

Kailei-ism's

I stayed home from work today with Kailei. She seemed very sick on Sunday and we thought she had a very bad cold. She coughed through the night and I was sure she was going to be miserable today so I called into work and told them I'd be working from home today.

Turns out she was just fine. No coughing. No sign of illness. Now we feel like horrible parents because we are pretty sure she might have been having an allergic reaction to something or perhaps an ashma attack of some sort. We are so clueless with this child.

Well, we had some quality time together today and I sure enjoyed it. I have to share a couple of statements she made because they made me laugh today....

"What would you like for lunch today Kailei?", I asked.
"Chocolate chips would be very tasty.", she replied. (a girl after my own heart)

Driving to pick up Keara today I was sucking on a cough drop. Kailei told me, "I can smell your germs."

No comments: