Thursday, January 1, 2015

Kailei-ism's

"You've never even played basketball Mom. It's one of your many faults."

************

Me: "Be careful please. You almost hit me in the face while you were twirling around."
Kailei: "The important thing is I didn't. Let's move on and live in the moment."

************

Picked up Kailei to take her to dance and first thing she said was "How art thou?"

************

Me: Are those your socks on the floor?
Kailei: Let's not play the blame game Mother.

************

Kailei to Zeb...
"You're online gaming name should be King GreyStreak." (a slam at his real hair)

************

Playing a video game...
Me: "I don't understand this game."
Kailei: "Of course you don't. You're not an online gamer. You're an online worker Mom."

************

"If you don't like stuffed animals, you're dead to me."

************

Playing a game in the car with Kailei where Zeb and I have to guess who knows her better by answering questions.
K: "What is my favorite flower? And keep in mind I don't know that many flowers."
----
After I lost the 800 point question...
"You really do need to get to know me better Mom."

No comments: