Saturday, December 14, 2013

Davison Christmas

We had the Davison Christmas this weekend. Phyllis drove up and everybody congregated at my house. It was my turn to cook so I made ham, scalloped potatoes, corn, rolls, and Phyllis made baked beans. We opened our presents in the afternoon and the girls were once again spoiled by everybody. With everything from a bathrobe to the suitcase to the fleece jacket and to cold hard cash. They loved it all.

After we opened presents it was time for dinner. We all sat down and I even broke out the nice China. We sure missed Merle not being there but we thought of him every moment. 

After dinner I had invited my Mom and Dad,  Alva and Janie, Margaret and John, and Paula over for dessert. Needless to say there were plenty of sweets. Had a good time catching up with everybody.  Love spending time with family.





No comments: