Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Morning

Kailei woke us up at about 6:30 AM. We managed to stall until seven and then finally she got us up. Both of the girls were excited to get down to see what Santa brought them. I think they were pleasantly surprised with the goodies that they received. I love seeing how excited they get. Makes it all worthwhile.

This year Kailei got an iphone (without the phone number). She was very, very excited. She exclaimed "I feel like a woman now that I have an iPhone." She also got a couple of games, some clothes, and quite a few items for dance.

Keara received a chromebook as well as an iPhone 5. Naturally she was very excited as well. She also got some clothes, some perfume and some jewelry.

The girls were very generous with Zeb and I. I got a wonderful note that Kailei put together for me and Keara got me a fit bracelet. She even used half of her money to get it. I was very touched.

Zeb received a paperweight with a nice quote in it from Keara and Kalei gave him a few decks of cards so they can play games together.  

It was a great morning.

No comments: