Saturday, November 9, 2013

NY - Day 4

This morning headed up to Sharon's via subway. From there went to Jack and Bernice's for brunch. As usual, Jack made a great spread... french toast, pancakes, sausage and bacon. Great to see the kids and family.

We took beautiful walk afterwards with the kids. I think Jack enjoyed himself the most as he and Tighe lingered around the lake.

Naturally I couldn't be in New York without visiting Nana banana. So Sharon took me up there for a visit. It was short but very sweet.  

After I said my goodbyes, I took the train to meet Judith and we saw a comedy show. 

We made it an early evening. Got some burgers from Lucky's to go and watched the end of the Miss Universe Pageant. 

All in all it was a great trip!

Now I have 1290 chromebooks waiting for me to set up when I get back to school tomorrow. Fun, fun. 

No comments: