Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Kailei-ism's

Me: "Can you please go get your sister and bring her here?"
Keara: "OK."
Me: "Kailei, we need to talk about cleaning the basement."
Kailei: "I knew I shouldn't have come in here."


********

"Something in this kitchen smells. I'm not sure if it's the trash or some of the fruit or..."
"Or me since I tooted over there.", pipes in Kailei.


********

Keara: "I think we should go to the South America."
Kailei: "We are already in North America. That is enough traveling for one day."
 


********

Kailei wanted to buy a hardback book at the bookstore tonight. I told her it was too expensive. She told me that it "wasn't too bad and we should be happy we don't live in Canada." 

********

"Do you like my boots Kailei?"
"Sure, they are cool....ish."


********

"We need to save the insides of the pumpkin for mom. She wants to make a pumpkin gut pie or somethin'."  

********

Kailei: Spiders are evil...
Zeb: <raised eyebrow>
Kailei: ...because they bite people! But sometimes it's for a good cause.
Zeb: Really?
Kailei: If they bite bad people.


********

Kailei, playing candy crush: "this game is hair-pulling, hair-pulling I tell ya!"  
 

No comments: