Monday, October 14, 2013

Kailei-ism's

Kailei: "Why can't I get a cell phone?"
Me: "You can get a cell phone when you learn how to take care of your electronics and not lose them."
Kailei: "Now that's just hurtful."

*********

Me: "Will you play a little piano for me later?"
Kailei: "I'm pretty busy. You'll have to take a number."


*********

"If Krispy Kreme had tatoos. I'd get a permanent one.", said Kailei as we drove past the donut shop. 

********* 

Kailei found a coupon for $100 off some eye glasses. "They are givers Mom.", she commented. 

*********

Kailei: "You're not gonna bring behavior into it, are ya? Because I don't like life lessons at dinner..."

*********  

Teacher: "So what kinds of after school activities are you involved in?"
Kailei: "Dance."
Teacher: "What kind of dance?"
Kailei: "Jazz, ballet, tap, lyrical, chinese..."
Teacher: "Wow, you are very busy.  Do you have time for homework?"
Kailei: "Apparently." 

*********

Had parent/teacher conferences with Kailei today. She went with me. After, I was telling her that I wanted her to work on talking less since the teacher mentioned she was chatty. She said, "Yeah, it was such a great moment until then." 

*********

Kailei had a field trip today and got to eat at the food court. After picking her up from school she stated she had Sbarro for lunch... "And since you weren't there, I got a little somethin'-somethin' to drink." (Dr. Pepper) 

*********

"I've never eaten in a food court before except when I've been in the mall. I'll need some money. My friends and I have mad love for Panda Express.", said Kailei. 

No comments: