Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween

Had a great Halloween. Started the day out watching Kailei's costume parade at school. Then I went into her classroom and ended up staying for the whole Halloween party. I usually don't stay for the whole time but it seemed like the room mom was shorthanded and I was having fun anyway.  Kailei appreciated that I was there.  There were some creative games played and the kids had a good time.

As usual Mom, Dad, Mark, Tracie and family all came over for Halloween. We had a combination of pizza and chicken for dinner because some of the people are not liking pizza these days and then headed out for trick-or-treating.  I stayed home because it was pretty chilly out and I'm a wimp. 

Sad to say that Keara did not go trick-or-treating this year. She just wanted to hand out candy. I tried to convince her to go trick-or-treating for me but it was no go.  She blamed it on her braces and not being able to have candy but I think she is just getting older.  Sad moment for me. 

Kailei was a cheetah this year and Sydney was a nerd. They both looked adorable. Another Halloween put to rest.

No comments: