Saturday, May 11, 2013

Zoo Time

So Keara spent the night with a friend last night and today I decided I wanted to go to the zoo for an early mother's day outing.  I texted and asked her if she wanted to go.  Her response..."Nah, I think I will hang with my bff's."  Wow - my baby just turned a corner and I was not prepared.  I tried not to beg her to come with us but I did throw out that we would be going out to dinner.  It didn't work.  Friends have just risen up on the pedastal and think I'll be looking up for a while.  Sigh...

So, with Kailei and her friend Frances in tow we headed to the zoo.  The girls had a great time.  The weather was nice it was just plain fun to be out and about. Apparently we have a tradition of getting dippin' dots at the zoo now so the girls are enjoying their treat. 

No comments: