Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

I was treated like royalty today and loved every minute of it.  The girls made me my traditional breakfast in bed.  Apparently Zeb tried to talk them into taking me out to breakfast but they would not hear of it.  They have a tradition and they weren't going to budge.  I enjoyed eggs, bacon, fruit, pancakes, tarts and even some chocolate kisses.  It was a great breakfast. 

Keara made me a great card and gave me some pottery she made. Kailei made me origami faces of all our animals which I loved.  I also received a gift certificate to the spa which I am looking forward to.

I spent the day reading out on the patio and then we had Mom, Dad and Mark over for dinner.  Zeb grilled some steaks and we enjoyed spending time with family.

Couldn't have asked for a better day.  Thanks everyone!

No comments: