Monday, November 19, 2012

Kailei-ism's

So I was dancing with Kailei in the kitchen and out came the following...
"If you were in 6th grade, you'd never be getting to high school with those moves!"


-------------------------

At Kailei's Halloween party she did not want me to go so she said..."But wait Mom, I want to remember this moment forever."

-------------------------

"There was a bowl of candy on the porch but no note so I just took two. "

-------------------------  

Keara told Kailei she was Irish and Swedish. So Kailei told Keara she was Chinese and "Sweet-ish."

-------------------------
"Mom, do you ever just get the urge to rock-n-roll?"

-------------------------

On the night of the election, we were going around the table stating who we were voting for.  When it came to Kailei, she stated Romney.  I asked her what was her reasoning for voting for him and she said, "Well, he just kept calling the house a lot."   

No comments: