Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

Had a nice Halloween.  I was off work so got to go to the girls Costume Parade at school which is always fun.  I just love seeing all the costumes.  I then split my time between Keara and Kailei's class parties.  I really liked the crafts that were being done in Kailei's class and Keara's class was having pumpkin shaped pancakes and decorating them.  Not a bad way to start the day.

The rest of the Archer crew joined us late in the afternoon for pizza and trick-or-treating.  Nic's costume was hilarious and he really got into playing the hippy part.  Keara was Athena, Kailei was a princess and Syd was a racoon.  As usual they got a ton of candy.  We could hardly keep track of Kailei as she ran from house to house.  It was also a beautiful evening which made it even better. 

I'm sure Mom and Dad thought their years of taking kids trick-or-treating was over but they are troopers and join in the fun.  We left Mark to answer the door.  Pretty scary, huh?

No comments: