Friday, August 8, 2008

Keara Starts Second Grade


This has been a big week for the Davison girls. Kailei started pre-school on Monday and now Keara started 2nd grade today. Yes, I cried again. This time it was sending her on a bus that set me off. Gosh, I'm just a mush!

She did just fine. I raced off in my car to beat the bus to school. She enjoyed riding it. We've been talking about it for months so I'm sure she was just happy to finally get on. Fortunately the bus picks her up and drops her off just across the street so it very convenient. Zeb was there waiting for her when she got home. And it was just wonderful to hear that she had a great day. Whew!


Her teacher's name is Mrs. Whitney and she seems very nice. There is also a student teacher in he room so the ratio of teacher to student is pretty good. :) Keara really likes them both so it seems we are off to a good start.

No comments: