Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Kailei Starts Kindercare


So, my little one has transitioned from home day care to pre-school at Kindercare. I cried. I can't help it. It makes me sad, and happy and anxious, and worried, and excited and ......well, emotional.

I want more time. More time to shelter her from the hardships. More time to play. More time to watch her discover all that is around her. More time to cuddle and love the toddler that once was Kailei. Now she is a little girl and going off to pre-school. I'm so very proud of her.

Kailei had a great day (as expected). She was a little hesitant but nothing like Keara was (three heart-breaking weeks of her crying at the window as I left each day). These little ones from China are fighters. Life has not always been kind to them and I hope that my prayers for Kailei and all her Chinese friends are listened to on some level.

Kailei will be OK. I will be OK. Let her education begin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They're growing up so fast, aren't they?! That Kailei, though . . . she's going to do just fine in this world!!!

Sheryl