Sunday, June 22, 2008

Zeb



This year marks our 15th wedding anniversary. Can you believe it?! Neither can I. The time has gone by so quickly. Seems like yesterday we were on first date. I was sick as a dog but didn't want to miss it. We went to the Parade of Lights and had Chinese food (though the thought of Chinese food that night just made my stomach even worse). I so wanted to be on that date and find that I still look forward to the times we steal away together.

Now our life is spent parenting two beautiful girls and I would not have it any other way. Zeb is a fantastic dad and a great husband (he puts up with me). We have certainly had our ups and downs as all married couples do but overall, I think I'll keep him. The fifteen years have been wonderful and I believe my life is truly blessed.

No comments: