Saturday, December 8, 2007

A Royal Evening



Little girls in pretty pink princess dresses surrounded us tonight as I took the girls to Disney on Ice: Princess Wishes. It was a mother/daughter date and most of the folks from my MWCC group attended. The girls looked adorable and I think they had a great time.
Some of us were able to go to dinner afterwards which was enjoyable as well. We put the kids at one end of the table and the adults at the other end and were pleasantly surprised at how well they behaved at the restaurant. What a treat!

I had kept the event as a surprise for the girls. I did however let them know there was going to be a surprise and let me tell you that telling a six year old in the morning that there is going to be a surprise only leads to a day of asking questions, begging and pleading to find out what exactly the surprise would be. But it was worth it to see their faces. It was a cold and snowy day so it seemed perfect to venture out to see an ice show.

Good times.

No comments: