Sunday, December 23, 2007

Cookies!




Every year since I don't know when my girlfriend Lynn and I spend a day baking cookies. It is a tradition that we both look forward to. Since the Archer's don't bake, it falls upon my shoulders to make sure we have sweet treats for the holiday. Each year that I do this, I think of my Grandma who always enjoyed baking as well.

When Lynn arrived this year she reminded me that last year she had to brave quite the snow to get to my house. Actually, we had just been snowed in for days and my Dad actually took his truck and picked Lynn up to bring her to our house so the baking could get done. Some people will do anything for an oatmeal raisin cookie.

Anyway, we made lots of great stuff and pigged out on cookie dough. It doesn't get much better than this.

No comments: