Monday, November 5, 2007

A Visit to the Doctor's

Why yes, we made a visit to the doctor's again. Thankfully it was just for annual checkups. Keara has been long overdue since her birthday was in February but better late than never.

Both Kailei and Keara are doing fine. Kailei currently weighs 30lbs and is 37" high. She is pretty much average in terms of height and weight for her age. Keara is 53lbs and is 48" high and is in the 75th percentile in terms of height and weight. They are both growing like weeds. I find myself buying pants or shoes all the time. I can't keep up with them. Keara is eating us out of house and home. Kailei does not consume nearly as much unless it contains sugar.

I asked the doctor lots of questions but basically got no real answers. I guess my questions were pretty routine and nothing they haven't heard a million times before. Most of my questions were about Kailei since she is the one with allergies, bloody noses, eczema, etc. I will be getting a referral for Kailei to see an allergist. I think it is more for me than her. I just want to know more specifically what she is allergic too so we can try to avoid those things if possible. We ended the doctor's visit with flu shots. Needless to say the girls weren't too happy but they survived.

I told Kailei tonight that the doctor said she needed to drink more milk. She promptly added, "....so I can eat my candy." I think a dentist appointment is in order next. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the girls are healthy and survived their flu shots. Kailei and I share a sweet tooth, milk does go better with something sweet--smart girl.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Danielle Moss said...

You won the blog design makeover! Congratulations!

Email me when you have a chance and we can get to work :)

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Danielle