Tuesday, June 7, 2022

DR Day 7

Zeb and Keara had catamaran lessons this morning and enjoyed time in the water. 

Kailei and I hung on the beach. Occasionally there was live music which I really enjoyed. 

Took a nice walk around the grounds of the property. Should have done it earlier in the trip.  The place was really lovely.  

Had Italian for dinner tonight. Not bad since really the one restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner pretty much served the same items each day (with the exception of chocolate chip gelato which I came to love - apparently they ran out and rum raisin was no substitute).

This mom was clueless about the covid test that we needed to have to get back into the US.  Thankfully I read that we needed it and thankfully the property offered the test.  This was 24 hours before our flight. Ugh.  So grateful I saw this before we ended up at the airport and not able to leave.









 

No comments: