Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Dominican Republic here we come!

Kailei got to choose where she wanted to go on vacation after her graduation.  Her requirement was that she could just sit and do nothing. That mean I could not have an agenda. :(  With that said, I thought an all-inclusive place would work. Somehow I narrowed the choices down and she chose the DR.  

We left today. Travel wasn't too bad and we are staying in Punta Cana. The resort is the Palladium Punta Cana and of course it is beautiful. We arrived and were welcomed with the "welcome drink" which was the best tasting drink ever (no alcohol). 

Anyway, the room was not quite what we expected.  Only one bathroom and the shower glass didn't leave much to the imagination for those in the room. We tried to get another room but had no luck.  All the rooms had that type of glass so when someone was showering, all others were outside.  We made it work.

The room had a loft which initially the girls thought would be great but Kailei had issues with the sound of AC (which I question
it even working) so she ended up sleeping in bed with Zeb and I most of the week. :)

I have to admit this place is HOT! Too hot for my taste but everyone else is enjoying it so far. 







 

No comments: