Saturday, April 23, 2022

Prom Night Fun

Didn't anticipate having a bunch of teenagers over for Prom, but somehow I did. I'm sure one of the reasons was that our house was five minutes away from the prom location.  Another reason is that it was very windy outside so pictures so that thwarted outside pictures.  

This group didn't last long at prom. After about an hour there Kailei called and asked to come home. No way was I going to let them come home after 60 minutes. They managed to stay until about 9pm when their social battery died so they came over here for ice cream and played games until the after-party at Celebrity Bowling.  

Kailei looked beautiful and I'm just glad she went
and had fun with friends. 

I was a little disappointed I didn't get to go dress  shopping with Kailei but she did great. I did get consulted via text messages and pictures since I was paying for it.  The dress fit like a glove and she made it her own by wearing combat boots.







 

No comments: