Saturday, December 25, 2021

Christmas Morning

Had a great Christmas morning.  Love the laughter and smiles.  Apparently there was a Batman theme that I didn't know about.  Keara made Zeb a batman light. Kailei got him a batman mask and some batman boomerangs and she gave me a batsignal so I can get him when needed.  

Kailei got bookends, boots, sweats, a jacket, books, a stuffed turtle and sloth, and some games.

Keara got earrings, a book embosser, a shower speaker, canvas bag, basket for yarn, mug warmer and some books.

Zeb got clothes, a watch, all things Batman and AV's tickets.

Chris got an iRobot in hopes that it will clean the floor without her.  I also got a beautiful ornament that Keara painted in memory of Leah and Kailei painted a gift bag and gave me a book and bat signal. :) 










No comments: