Sunday, December 17, 2017

The Davison Christmas

Today we had the Davison Christmas.  Unfortunately it was without Phyllis there.  Her Kansas family decided to have Christmas today as well so she had to go see them since she spent Thanksgiving with us. 

Lieu fixed more food than you can imagine but I guess if you know Lieu you know how much that is.  The woman is crazy.  Mitch redid the kitchen and living room so that was fun to see.

Adults drew names as usual.  I actually had Mitch but I let Zeb do him and I took care of Lieu.  Keara did great with the Santa hat for Mitch and Amy and Curtis gave Mark a captain's hat from Florida which gave us all a good laugh. 

I drew Mark's name for the Archer family but had to give him his gifts here since he was going to go to Scotland for Christmas.  I'm not sure if he liked his Chia Bob Rossy planter or not.  I was amused however.

Kids were spoiled as usual.  Had to cut out a little sooner than we would have liked because Keara has finals this week Kailei has a big project due.





No comments: