Thursday, March 30, 2017

Best Day!


It was a beautiful day today so after having coffee with a friend, I went home and told the kids to get dressed because we were going to get out of the house.  I had no real plan but it turned out to be a perfect day.  We started by grabbing lunch and eating outside.  Then Keara needed to get something at Kohl's and because she was in good spirits we continued shopping for a dress for the wedding for her.  As luck would have it, we got one!!!  Whew!
We ate ice cream in the park and then the girls and I went bowling.  It was soooo much fun.  The girls got along and I enjoyed every moment with them.  These days are sometimes rare but I'll take them when I can get them. Then I topped off the day by having dinner with another friend of mine. Best day ever!





No comments: