Monday, June 6, 2016

Seven Falls

Today we decided to go on a little overnight  adventure down in Colorado Springs. Our adventure began at Seven Falls which was something the girls and I have seen but Zeb had not. It was different for us however because there had been a flood between the time we saw it and this year and they have redone so much. It was really beautiful and was really hot. We did climb all the stairs up to the top of the falls and hiked around for a little bit. We had our lunch up in the top of the mountain until it got a little cloudy. 
After Seven Falls, we headed to Cave of the Winds. We were going to do the normal tour but then Keara talked Zeb and Kailei into doing the lantern tour. That was not anything that interested me because there were some very small spaces and I just get too claustrophobic. I just sat in the car while they did the tour. Gave me time to read my book so I was happy and they were happy.  Unfortunately there are no pictures because they weren't allowed. Had dinner and headed off to our hotel room. Didn't take everyone very long before they were in the pool and the hot tub. Great day!





No comments: