Thursday, October 29, 2015

Kauai: Day 4

Doing a lot of little things today. Headed over to see Opaekaa falls and then we went down to the Kamokila Hawaiian Village. I loved the village! It felt like I was on Gilligans Island. Really nice area down in the valley. 

We then set off to try and tour a chocolate farm but it turns out you needed reservations which we didn't have. So after visiting Hanalei late yesterday we decided to go back.

So we spent the afternoon walking through shops and going down to the beach. We watched the sunset over Hanalei bay but then it started pouring rain so we went to dinner at some tiki bar. Zeb had a pork and pineapple pizza. It was interesting but the best part of the day was probably the Jo Jo's shaved ice. I was thinking it was going to be like Colorado's snowcones which I'm not a fan of but the shaved ice here was amazing! It was a religious experience truly I'll be having another one tomorrow.






No comments: