Sunday, September 20, 2015

30th High School Renunion

Much to my surprise this year is my 30th high school reunion. We're not the most organized class so things just started getting organized in the last couple of months. Seems we managed to throw things together however. This year we got together at a bar that one of our classmates owns. It was a small group but it turned out to be a much better time than I anticipated. I hadn't planned on going but Lynn talked me into it as usual. Nice thing about this time is that we are all grown up. We're too old to have pretenses anymore. It was simply a group of people that got together with one thing in common – Ponderosa High School. I enjoyed talking with folks both new and old. Just maybe I'll have to put the 40th on my calendar. 

No comments: