Friday, June 26, 2015

California: Day 3

Today we headed over to California Adventure. It was a very hot day.Again Zeb took care of the fast passes that we needed for our favorite rides. The girls had quite a lot of fun on the Grizzly River ride or something like that. They did the roller coaster ride called California Screaming and loved it.  I didn't go on it because it turns upside down which is not anything I like to do.
 My favorite ride at California Adventure is always Soring Over California.

Walking around these parts this is not the best for my back. So I had to do a lot of sitting. I think we averaged about 18,000 steps a day.  We did have Linner (lunch and dinner) at the rain Forest CafĂ© mid afternoon which was just perfect. We needed to get out of the heat and cool off and feed our bodies. I can assure you that the Volcano of Chocolate was quite nourishing.

Later we went back over to Disney to hit a few rides again that we didn't want to miss out on. Keara's been in and out of the park opting to be back at the Hotel when she wasn't feeling good. I think one of the highlights today was the Tower of Terror. Everybody seemed to really like it.



No comments: