Sunday, September 7, 2014

Kailei-ism's

(Snuggling on the bed)
"This would be so much better if we had some romantic music"."
(Trying on my shoes)
"Mom, these are so two years ago."
(In a pair of my heels)
"Mom, do you actually wear these shoes?"
"Yes, what's wrong with them."
"Nothing, but me... I can rock these shoes. You...not so much."

***********

"Mom, we never get to throw anything out the car window. It would be so fun!"

***********

"I am the queen and I don't take orders from you peasants."

***********

Kailei: I'm so happy for you mom.
Me: Oh yeah..why?
Kailei: Because you have me!

***********

Zeb: Should I go get some KFC so we can have a picnic on the beach?
Kailei: Nah..I think that will offend the birds here.

***********

(Talking about a character in a book)
"Bruce Willowhammer in Ninja Meercats is exactly like dad. He is really, really strong but lacks brains."

***********

"I don't get why this airport is so western. I don't see any cowboys and nobody here is saying, "This place ain't big enough for the two of us."

***********

Me: "I don't want you to grow up. I don't want you to be 10 years old already."
Kailei: "It's only two digits Mom. Let me grow up a little bit more."

***********
(while in my shoe closet)
"Wearing your heels IS necessary."

***********

(While reading a book on the birds and the bees)
K. "How does a watermelon come out such a small hole?"
Z. "Well, the mom's body is pretty amazing - just like the uterus stretches to fit the baby, it stretches to let the baby out."
K. "Wait - so, could you put, like, an apple in there?"
Z. <at a loss>

***********
"Garbanzo beans is fun to say."

No comments: